Sunday 16 August 2009

An Award!!


I received this award last week from the amazingly talented Pascale. I feel truly honored to receive this from her. Pascale is a fellow DT member for our Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog and I have learnt so much from her since we started way back in May. Her style and her projects are beautiful and I visit her blog regularly :o) If you haven't been fortunate to 'meet' her yet, pop over and have a visit too ... it's well worth it! Thank you Pascale xxxx

I could pass this award on to so many people, but I'm just going to pick one this time and that is Lisa. It's mainly down to Lisa that I became a Stampin' UP! demo. I 'discovered' her blog by chance and was blown away by the beautiful cards she creates ... mainly with Stampin' UP! products. She has inspired me right from the get go ... and continues to do so. Thank you Lisa :o) xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teri!!!
No you didn't . . . . That is what I thought at first. Then I read it back and yes you did!! I am ever so grateful for the award. However it is you that inspires me.Each and every single thing you create is perfect and beautiful. Because of you I am saving up to buy some markers hoping to learn how to color as fantastic as you do. You're such a kind and faithful blogging friend . I appreciate you're kindness more than you know. Thank you so much for this award. You're the best!!!You've totally blown me away. I was down for a bit with some health issues and the first day I'm back I see this. Wow!!Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!
Lisa
XX