Wednesday 5 August 2009

Awards!!!

I have been fortunate enough to receive two awards recently.

Kreativ Blogger Award from Ann


and also ....
Beautiful Blogger Award from Teri S.



Thank you both so much, for thinking of me for these, I really appreciate it xxxx

It happens that I have already received both of these awards in the recent past and have passed them on to some fabulous ladies who have the most gorgeous blogs. So this time I would like to pass both of these awards onto a wonderful young man. He is only 12 years old and has a wonderful talent for creating the most gogeous cards ...... so JON - these are both for you!

Teri xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww thats nice,he really deserves them he is a fab little crafter isnt he. xx jo xx

Jon said...

Thanks so much for these beutifal blog awards i am over the moon they are my first.
Thanks
Jon

lil-paper-pixie said...

Teri,

Thanks for giving Jonathan these awards, he is staying at his nan & grandads at the moment in Scotland, the minute he read the comment he was on the phone straight away to tell me, totally over the moon.

Thank you

Sarah