Monday 17 August 2009

Passion For Promarkers #12 - Card Patterns #28

I have combined two challenges for the following card.

Passion For Promarkers challenge colours for this week are COCOA and ROSE PINK.

And the other challenge is a sketch by Card Patterns.





All products used are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated :o)

Cardstock ........ Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink
Pattern Paper .... Petals & Paisleys, Chocolate Chip
Stamp Set ........ C.C. Designs 'Heidi'
Other Products ... Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Charm - from stash

Promarkers Used ....
Skin - Ivory, Blush
Hair - Sandstone, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Henna
Top & Boots - Sandstone, Cinnamon, Cocoa
Top - Pastel Pink, Blossom, Rose Pink
Wings - Blossom, Rose Pink
Others Used - Ice Grey 2, Blender

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely devine, gorgeous, adorable and precious. Your coloring is quite spectacular . And you've done a marvelous job with the sketch challenge as well. Like always pure perfection!

dolcreations said...

Thank-you Teri for your sweet comments on my blog today. I really do appreciate it!

Your card is just beautiful as always. I just love the pinks.

Christine

simplyfairies said...

How gorgeous!

whoistracy said...

What a sweet card Teri! That image is adorable. I love the glitter on her.

mckinkle said...

Hi Teri, another gorgeous card and in such pretty sweet colours. The image is lovely, I must investigate further!
Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday, I didn't want to reply then as I thought you deserved some time off!! My 1st time around was the saturday just before yours! Like you, I can't believe that was 29yrs ago when I was 18!! A friend of mine married on the same day as you but sadly that didn't last so 1 out of 3 is truly amazing Teri, you clearly made a far wiser choice than me! Well done to you two!
Keryn x

Wiccababe said...

such a pretty card Teri
thanks for joining us this week on pfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Teri this is stunning!!!! I love it, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, fabulous cute image and love the colours.
luv
Debby

Laurel said...

What a gorgeous card! I love her wings! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Anne said...

Oh My....!!!! One day I will be this good!!!! Teri, this is just fantastic beyond!!! It's yours and Pascale's fault I got into PM's, and if I hadn't done already, I would be making a serious investment today having seen this!! Breathtaking! :o) xxx