Tuesday 25 August 2009

Stamp With Us

This week's challenge over at Stamp With Us is a recipe ....

1 x Patterned Paper
1 x Coloured Card
1 x Flower
3 x Brads



All products are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated :o) I picked up the highlighting technique that I have used on the flower from one of Dawn Griffith's fab YouTube videos!

Cardstock ........ Whisper White, Basic Grey
Pattern Paper .... DSP Regal Rose (not available in UK ... yet)
Ink .............. Pretty In Pink, Rose Red
Marker Pen ....... Rose Red
Stamp Set ........ True Friend
Punch ............ Scallop Oval, Large Oval
Ribbon ........... Basic Grey Taffeta
Other Products ... Doodlebug 'Boutique' Brads

14 comments:

Steph said...

This is really pretty - I love it! Well done you x

Crystal said...

Teri this is beautiful, I LOVE how you used that flower and added a brad!! Beautiful!

Teri said...

Hiya,
This is such a lovely elegant card!
Gorgeous!
Hugs,
Teri x

Emma said...

Mmm, mmm, mmm - this is lovely :D

Lainee said...

I love the combination of the pink and gray, they go so well together and yet I never use them. Will have a go now.
Your card is gorgeous, Teri.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Teri as always, I have left something for you on my blog, I hope you will accept it. Hugs Avrilxxx

Hayley said...

Wow what a stunning card. Never thought to use grey & pink before will def be havin a go with these colours soon.
x

Dawn said...

Very pretty

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card - I would be buying that stamp set - but feel I need to wait to see what might come across the Atlantic. Love that rose red DSP!

Alison said...

Love this colour scheme, such an elegant card.
I can't bring myself to use my basic gray ribbon - I'm hoarding ...I mean saving it...

Sara said...

This is so delicate and pretty. The highlighting technique is fabulous and I love the grey. Absolutely gorgeous! Sara xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Teri!

Jo
x

simplyfairies said...

Utterly gorgeous in everyway!

Anonymous said...

what a beauty! I really , really like those colors together. who would have thunk it?!

fabulous card!
Lisa
xx