Sunday 30 August 2009

Winter Wonderland - #14 'Setting The Table'

We had some absolutely stunning projects for our Winter Wonderland theme of 'By Candlelight' last week! Thank you to everyone who took part. I love checking out all your blogs and seeing what you create :o)

A big thank you also to Janneke who has been our fabulous Guest DT member for the last two weeks and a welcome to Ameli who is our GDT for this week. Thank you Ameli :o)

Our challenge this week at Winter Wonderland is 'Setting The Table' ...... Stamp a Serviette, Place Card and Napkin Ring - you don't have to do them all of course, but it would be great if you could have a go at one :o) Also ... don't forget, if you'd still rather make a card or other project ... that's fine too - try to incorporate our theme is some way though if you can :o)

Ok ..... this is what I have created for this week ........ :o)



Another first for me as I've never done anything like this before. Easy Peasy though and I love the idea of doing this for real at Christmas. I may even have another go at making some Crackers!!!! :o)

I have used all Stampin' Up! products this week - apart from the basic serviettes, which are from Tesco (Bargain at 74p for 50!! Really nice quality too).

All the images are from Season Of Joy stamp set. I have stamped them with Versamark and then embossed with Gold powder. I used the Scallop Edge punch to decorate the napkin ring, going over the very edge with a glue pen and then embossing this as well.

I had a little play stamping the serviette with Stampin' Up!'s Classic ink pads too. I thought the ink might run on the serviette, but it didn't at all - so you don't have to emboss if you don't want to :o)

Teri xxx

7 comments:

Teri said...

Hiya Teri,
This is really lovely! Well done on the Serviette.
Hugs,
Teri x

Joey said...

Hi Teri,

these are gorgeous and have such an elegant feel, love the tree stamp you used.

Joey.xxx

Crystal said...

Teri this is so pretty!! This looks like a ton of fun to make for the holidays!! Beautiful work!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous table set, love the Christmas tree.
luv
Debby

Rachel said...

this is sooo pretty!
hugs,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

love what you've done. so elegant.And the stamp set you used for it is perfect!

lisa
xx

Maria said...

Hi Teri
This is beautiful. I hope you dont mind if I case this idea for myself for Christmas
Hugs
Maria