Sunday 16 August 2009

Your Next Stamp 1st Design Team Call


Your Next Stamp is a new, fabulous stamp company. Check out their online store. They have many fun and whimsical rubber stamps that are just gorgeous!

They are looking for a new Design Team to help promote the stamps and store. All the details are on their BLOG, so if you're interested, pop over and have a read - you have until 28th August to apply :o)

If you are interested, you must add a post to your blog showing two of your favourite cards ..............

These are two of my latest cards. Both have been coloured with Promarker pens and I think they both show clearly the stage I'm at with them. I don't begin to think that I'm in anyway an expert, but I'm learning and improving all the time :o)

I love this first card. It was quite a hard one to colour, because of all the detail. Promarkers have quite a large colouring tip, so when you have tiny detail to fill it can be a challenge!




I had a real hard time selecting my next card. There are a few I really love, but picked this one in the end mainly because it's the opposite to the one above. It's a very sweet, simple design and there isn't a lot of detail to cope with. So ... two different styles .... hope you like :o)





Teri xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet you're on the design team aren't you? If not you will be soon as these cards are more perfection.
I love the bib's on the first one and the flowers are breathtaking. just like your coloring. Love the card. and your second card is totally precious. Love those flowers too and the image. she's so stinkin' cute. And your layout of the card is fabulous!