Thursday 22 July 2010

A Rose Is A Rose



I saw this card well over a year ago on Carolynne's blog and thought it was absolutely gorgeous. I promised myself that when I got the stamp set I would try something similar ..... and yesterday I finally got the chance to play :o)

A Rose Is A Rose is a such a beautiful 2-Step stamping set from Stampin' Up! It's very easy to stamp the layers using the stamp-a-ma-jig to line everything up .... and it's fabulously easy to cut out!

Cardstock ...................... Whisper White, Rose Red, Regal Rose
Ink ................................. Rose Red, Regal Rose, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke
Stampin' Markers ....... Always Artichoke
Stamps ......................... A Rose Is A Rose, Oval All
Punches ........................ Scallop Oval, Large Oval
Other Products ............ Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

Teri xx

2 comments:

mckinkle said...

I cant believe youve stamped this beautiful rose! Blimey, it is really beautiful.

I love the vintage, Laura Ashley feel of it! It reminds me of the floral fabrics that were all the rage when my girls were small and I made them several dresses (you know the sort, dropped waist, gathered skirt and big sash to tie at the back!).

Keryn x

Alex said...

Beautiful card Teri, love this stamp set and you've really made me want to play with "A Rose Is A Rose" again soon...

Have a good weekend,

Alex x