Thursday 13 January 2011

Beautiful Medallion .....


I've had another go at 'Vintage' today :o) I love how the background has come out on this card. The technique is 'Faux Linen' which I've used before, but this time I did a little more sanding.

The main colours used are Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke and Elegant Eggplant. I've also used a little So Saffron, More Mustard and Soft Suede inks for the colouring.

The ribbon is Very Vanilla Satin and I have coloured this with my ink pads this time :o)

The little bird is from the Notably Ornate stamp set (page 65), the sentiment is from Artistic Etchings set (page 64). You can find the beautiful Medallion stamp on page 61. I have also used En Francais which is on the same page - both of these large background stamps are £16.95 each. Underneath the sentiment I used the lovely Decor standard wheel (page 70).

Teri xx

No comments: