Saturday 14 January 2012

More - You Are Loved ......


This card uses the same stamp set as the previous one ..... but for a completely different look.

The colour combination this time is Real Red, Bashful Blue and Whisper White.

The background has been stamped in Versamark using the fabulous Parlor Prints stamp. I then heat embossed this using White Embossing Powder.

The ribbon used is the White Organza and a little Real Red 1/8" Taffeta. I didn't have the bow there originally and the ribbon just disappeared into the card. It was too late to change the colour - I should probably have used the Real Red or Bashful Blue Satin - but I wasn't going to start again! :o) The little red bow just lifts it enough so your eye is drawn in and you see the lovely ruffling.

The glittery red heart is made from another of our new Spring Mini products - Red Glimmer Paper. I LOVE this paper. The glitter does not shed or rub off! I used the Full Heart punch to punch out the perfect heart.

I finished the card by adding a couple adhesive backed Pearls on to the sentiment mat.

No comments: