Thursday 27 September 2012

Halloween ..........


The card I am sharing with you today uses the fabulous Googly Ghouls stamp set from the Autumn / Winter Seasonal Catalogue.

I'm not really a Halloween fan to be honest - it's just not a holiday that I've grown up with. BUT I do love the stamps and other halloween products in our catalogue! As soon as I saw these, I wanted them :o)

You can find them on page 27 - and if you love savings - you can purchase them in a bundle with the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit and save 15% on the total price!

This year I am planning to make little sweet treat goodies for all the Trick & Treaters who call - and I'll be using both the stamp set and the co-ordinating kit :o) I know all my little callers will love the goodies I have planned ...... and it's really just a little bit exciting :o) I am looking forward to treating them!

The above card also uses the wonderful Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP (what a great name!). These papers are perfect for halloween - but as they haven't actually got any 'halloween' images printed on them, you could use them for all sorts of occasions - especially men's cards.

Stamp set : Googly Ghouls
Card stock : Tangerine Tango, Basic Grey, Very Vanilla
DSP : Howlstooth & Scaringbone
Other Products : Googlies (Eyes), 1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon
Tools : 1 1/4" Square Punch, Top Note Die, Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  

1 comment:

Quietly Otaku said...

So cute, I love halloween stuff! : D