Monday 1 October 2012

Ohhhh My Word ............... !


It's HERE!!!!

205 Pages of Fabulous... ness!

Our new Annual Catalogue is released today! And ........ it's A M A Z I N G!!!!

Finally ....... we have almost ALL the products available in the USA. The main exceptions are MDS - My Digital Studio ..... and the Personalised Stamps.

There is just so much in this catalogue. Stamps galore! Accessories to die for! All coordinating together in a way that only Stampin' Up! can do. I absolutely love this catalogue :o)

If you would like your own copy of this new HUGE catalogue, then order one from my right sidebar. The cost posted (UK only) is £4.50. Or .... you can download the catalogue to your computer from the link - also on my right sidebar. It takes a little time .... so please be patient.

Make yourself a cuppa ........ and ENJOY!

No comments: