Saturday 29 December 2012

Team Training Day - Final Project



This was the final project my lovely Team completed on the day. I encourage my Team to make their own Business Tools for use in their businesses. They are so useful when doing classes and parties because they can give our customers a much better idea of what our products look like and do - it can be difficult to do this just by looking at the pictures in the catalogues.

This tool showcases all the current standard Embossing Folders. There is a separate Top Note for each of them. This enables our customers to not only see in detail what the folders do - but touch and feel the effects too. They can also see the 'reverse' side!

The front cover and book ring are decorated with more of the Stitched Satin ribbon and some of the really sweet In Color Dahlias (page 175 main catty).

Have you been thinking about joining Stampin' Up!? Would you like to find out more about it and what's involved? Please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like to have a chat about it. Remember there is no pressure to sell or have parties if you don't want to :o) If you would just like to purchase the Starter Kit for it's incredible value - that's absolutely fine. 

There is more information about joining Stampin' Up! under the 'Join My Team' Tab at the top of my blog.

I would love to have you in my Team of Dazzling Stampers and would welcome you at all my Training events. 

My next all day Training is scheduled for Sunday 17th March. You are welcome to come along for the day before joining if you would like to - give me a ring to find out more :o)

Email Me Here! (teri.pocock@live.com


Phone No : 01225 768107 

Mobile : 07873 174983

 

No comments: