Wednesday 5 June 2013

Sneak Peek - Wildflower Meadow - Scrapbook Page


Last month Stampin' Up! held their UK Regional Training Day at Telford. It's a fabulous day where Demonstrators from all over Europe can get together.

Stampin' Up! asked me to do a display focusing on some of the new products coming soon in our new Annual Catalogue. They sent me the gorgeous Wildflower Meadow stamp and a pack of the new Gingham Garden Washi Tape to use for this.

My first project was a 12" x 12" Scrapbook page. 

I inked up the stamp using my Stampin' Markers and repeat stamped it across the bottom of the page - lining up the images using my Stamp-a-ma-jig. I only wanted the flowers stamped, so using the markers was the easiest way to do this.

I stamped the larger flower heads again onto scrap Whisper White cardstock. These were cut out and layered using Dimensionals onto the full images. I then added Basic Pearls to all the flower heads.

The Pacific Point (blue) strip across the top was stamped with the full image across it. Again, I used the stamp-a-ma-jig to ensure the birds where stamped where I wanted them :o)


These gorgeous flowers were created using the Creped Filter Paper. I cut 8 layers out for each (you can cut all the layers in one go) using the Floral Frames Framelits. These I then scrunched up and coloured with Sponge Daubers and the ink pads before carefully opening the petals out. 

The large flowers were held together with an Antique Brad and the little flowers with the brads from the Vintage Trinkets.

The leaves were created using the Secret Garden Framelits.

I haven't used the Washi Tape on this project ..... but you can see what I did with it soon :o)

Stamp Set: Wildflower Meadow
Colours: Basic Black, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Old Olive
Other Products: Creped Filter Paper, Vintage Trinkets, Antique Brads, Basic Pearls
Big Shot: Floral Frames Framelits, Secret Garden Framelits

No comments: