Monday 7 October 2013

Hostess Appreciation Event - Second Project


The second project for my Hostess Appreciation Event was a stamped Mini Muslin Bag containing four mini Thank You cards and Envelopes.


I showed my ladies how to make these cute bows for the Tags.


The little Square Envelopes (page 162) were lined with the new Envelope Liner Framelit Dies (page 37 Autumn/Winter Catalogue). Did you know that these framelits now have 25% off the full price for a limited period? You can now buy them for £16.95!

The stamp set used is Polka Dot Pieces (page 85) which coordinates with lots of our Punches .... so no cutting out :o)

Again all the papers used were the Sycamore Street DSP.

If you would like to attend this FREE Event with me next year, all you have to do is Host a Party with me before the end of September 2014. Alternatively, anyone joining one of my Monthly Stampers Clubs (details HERE) will also be invited ..... Or anyone putting in an order that qualifies as a Party (£150 or more) will also receive an invitation :o)


If you would like to purchase the instructions for both of my Hostess Appreciation projects,  you can do so below. They will be emailed to you as a PDF document within 48 hours.


2013 - Hostess Appreciation Projects - Class Instructions £3.00








No comments: