Sunday 13 October 2013

Team Training Day - First Project


At the end of September, I held a Training Day for members of my Team. 10 of them joined me for a lovely day of training, chat and crafting ...... as well as cake (thank you Val) :o)


Several projects were completed on the day - this was the first. It's a duplicate of one of my Hostess Appreciation projects (HERE) - although in different colours and using current products.

Would you like to join us for the next Training Day? Stampin' Up!'s current offer to join for £25 is an amazing one. You receive all the normal Demonstrator benefits plus an additional bonus, if you join before 21st October. You can see all the details in my first post above. 

Contact me to have a chat about it - there's no obligation to join and no pressure. I am happy to answer any questions you may have :o)

No comments: