Thursday 2 January 2014

Convention - Team Gifts


Five of my Team attended Convention with me this year. It was the first time four of them had been. Sandra came with me last year and having someone come with me to share the experience made it very special. Having more of the Team come this year, made it even more fabulous!

I made gifts for everyone, including my lovely upline Monica :o)


Of course chocolate was included :o) I also gave my girls a sparkly lanyard for their name tags.



Every year at Convention everyone receives a bag from Stampin' Up! The bags are all identical, so you need something to identify yours. I made each of the Team a Bag Tag. This one was Kath's :o)

The Convention theme this year was 'Be The Difference', so I added a little Bee charm to each Tag as a reminder.


The little gift box contains two hair slides and a pair of stud earrings. These were such fun to make using our Frosted Finishes embellishments. I purchased the hair slide parts online, but was able to get the silver stud backs locally. These lovely embellishments also make gorgeous necklaces and bracelets too.

Each of my Team receive a special Keyring on their first promotion. They can then earn beads with each further promotion and when they recruit. They also receive a very special bead when we all get together at Stampin' Up! events :o)

Convention for the next three years will be held in Brussels, Belgium. The dates for 2014 are the 16th to 18th October. Would you like to join us? I would love to have you along as part of the Team - we really do have an amazing time :o)

If you are interested, please contact me for a chat - no pressure - you can take as long as you want to decide :o)

No comments: