Sunday 12 January 2014

Sale-A-Bration is coming!!!!


It's almost that time of the year again!

I honestly cannot wait! :o) As a Demonstrator, I get to see and own all the Sale-a-bration products weeks before they are available my customers. This gives me time to play!

Sale-a-bration starts on 28th January and runs through until the end of March. This year's Freebie selection is Amazing!!! You will be able to select a free item for each and every £45 you spend! I will tell you more about it a little closer to the time.

Petal Parade is one of the stamp sets you could select as your free product. It's a lovely set made up of 5 images. What's even more fabulous is that this set is part of a Sale-a-Bration product suite. It matches and co-ordinates with 4 other products that will also be available as part of the Sale-a-Bration Freebies!

____________________
Supplies


No comments: