Wednesday 12 February 2014

Mini Tag Book - In A Box


It seems a lifetime ago now, when I went to US Convention in Utah, USA last July! The time goes far too quickly :o)

I made lots of these Mini Tag Books to give as gifts to my fellow Demonstrators. You can see the original version using Soho Subway DSP here

I loved re-visiting this project and changing it up some. It reminded me of the fantastic trip I had and the wonderful people I was lucky enough to share it with :o)


This sweet little box measures approximately 3 ¾” x 2 ¼” and holds 6 Tags - all secured to the box with a ribbon band. The Tags fit snuggly inside.


For this version, I have kept the layouts of each Tag similar to the original, but tweaked them just a little :o)

I also used the new Scallop Tag Topper punch on each instead of hand cutting the tops ...... so much simpler ..... and quicker!

I kept the embellishments simple, but did add a couple of accents using the Essentials Wooden Elements - page 18 in the Spring / Summer catalogue and one of the Basic Metal Buttons - page 26 :o) 

The little flowers were created using the Petite Petals punch - another new product on page 33.



The papers are also in the new Spring/Summer catalogue - Retro Fresh. These are fast becoming my favourites ..... but I do love them all!

You can use this Tag Book for anything you like. It could hold photos and journalling for a mini scrapbook .... or perhaps little inspirational messages for someone :o)

I never got around to putting them instructions up before, so I have now amended them slightly to allow use of the Tag Topper punches - the box needed to be just a little bigger.

If you would like to purchase the instructions for this project, you can do so below. They cost £3.50 and will be emailed to you as a PDF document within 48 hours.

The photos in the instructions show the original project (here). 


Mini Tag Book Class Instructions - £3.50







No comments: