Thursday 20 March 2014

Another Great Year with Simply Stars


Sometimes a card has to be made very quickly! I had to create two for my children's friends birthdays for this weekend - so I turned to the Another Great Year stamp set .... again :o)

I heat embossed the large sentiment using Silver embossing powder. This, I then layered onto a mat of our Silver Foil card stock. 



I used one of the stamps from the Simply Stars set to randomly cover the background - using the same colour ink as the card stock.

I embossed some more of the Silver Foil with the Decorative Dots embossing folder and used this to create the stars - this folder is FREE during Sale-a-Bration with a £45 purchase! BUT .... you only have a couple more weeks until Sale-a-Bration ends - don't miss out on the fabulous FREE products you can choose from during this promotion!

And ..... Voila! Each card only took about 5 minutes to create. Perfect .... when you have 'no time' :o)

_________________
Supplies
*******

No comments: