Monday 30 June 2014

Join Stampin' Up! For £50!!!


From today until 30th June, you can become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator by purchasing a reduced price Starter Kit at the low price of £50. For this you can choose product up to the value of £55.

The Traditional Starter Kit is also still available during this time. It costs £99 and you can choose product up to the value of £130.

Both kits will also include a Free Business Kit which contains catalogues, order forms etc.

People join Stampin' Up! for many different reasons ... it may be that you would like to get a discount on all your purchases with them. It could be the social side that attracts you. Or, it could be that you would like to start to run your own business. Whatever the reason for joining, I welcome everyone to my Team. I will look after you and help and guide you to where you want to be :o)

You will find more information under the 'Join My Team' tab at the top of my Blog.

Please contact me for more details about becoming a Demonstrator .... or if you are ready to sign up now, click HERE.



No comments: