Sunday 22 June 2014

Vivid Vases ...... Sneak Peek!



This was another of the cards we created at my Technique Class this month.

It shows another very simple technique - a scored border :o) Quickly and easily done using the Simply Scored board.


The main thing I wanted to show my ladies with this card, was how simple the new Blendabilities markers are to use.

Now, these markers are coming soon with the new catalogue. BUT unfortunately they will not be available straight away. As a Demonstrator, I am able to order them now and play :o)

They are alcohol markers and they make colouring simple ..... and beautiful.

I haven't used alcohol markers for almost 5 years! This was my very first attempt with Blendabilites .... and you can see that the results are good! :o) With alcohol markers you get better the more you use them. Most of my ladies hadn't ever used them before and their results were fabulous .... they can't wait to get their own!

___________

No comments: