Monday 21 July 2014

Blended Bloom - With Blendabilites


As soon as I saw the Blended Bloom stamp in the catalogue, I knew it was for me :o) It is, of course a perfect stamp to practice the use of those new Blendabilities markers!


I am by no means any sort of expert with these pens - yet :o) But I am playing and learning all the time.

They are so easy to use. Honestly, you can't go wrong with them. It doesn't matter how 'bad' you think you are, you will still get beautiful results :o)


The leaves were created by using one of the Flower Fair framelits. I used my scoring tool to create the 'veins' and inked the edges with Old Olive ink.

This was one of the cards I included with my Technique class this month. My ladies loved using the pens - not all loved the stamp :o) but they were all impressed with the results they got using the Blendabilities.

Did you spot the background embossing? It is created using the Lovely Lace Embossing Folder. Isn't it just gorgeous? So delicate and pretty :o)



___________
Supplies

Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments: