Thursday 31 July 2014

Layered Blended Bloom


Today's card uses the Blended Bloom stamp again ...... I wanted to see how it looked with several layers :o)

I stamped the image 3 times and decided where to make my cuts for the layers. 

I coloured and cut out one full image for the bottom. The middle layer included one 'row' of petals around the centre and the final layer was just the centre itself.

Each layer was 'fussy' cut BUT this wasn't too bad as the shape is a fairly simple one.... I know some of you hate to cut out, but It's worth giving it a go with this beautiful stamp :o) 

I usually cut with a narrow white border around the image, but this didn't look right when layered up, so in the end I cut as close to the black lines as I could.



The card was simple to create, but took a while to colour. I used the Blendabilities pens in both Pumpkin and Daffodil.

The triple bow is created from our lovely Seam Binding ribbon.


___________

No comments: