Tuesday 14 October 2014

Bright & Beautiful - Project Class - Card 2



This was the second card we created at my September Project class. Again it was inspired by a project from the Autumn / Winter catalogue.

I absolutely love this card! It's my favourite in the whole catalogue - my ladies loved it too :o)

We used both gold and white embossing powder .... and gold and white cardstock! 

We also mixed Vanilla and White card together - I was a little concerned that this would look 'odd' BUT it worked fine :o)


Can you see the shiny gold thread around the smallest star? This was extracted from our Gold Baker's Twine. It was really fiddly to do, but worth it I think .... although my ladies may question that :o)

The Rhinestones were again coloured using the Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities pens.


___________
Supplies

No comments: