Tuesday 4 November 2014

Get Your Santa On - Cone Treat Holder


Of course I couldn't leave Santa out! It's almost Christmas after all! :o)

This was the actual cone I demonstrated at Marion & Jane's Party the other night.

I used the All Is Calm Papers for the Cone - these are just so beautiful!

My Get Your Santa On stamp set finally got an inking too! I hadn't  had a chance to use it before, so this was the perfect opportunity to do so.



I stamped the Santa with Memento ink and coloured him with Blendabilities.

I used the 2-Way Glue Pen to add Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to the beard and trim on his hat and coat ..... you have to have some sparkle, don't you? :o)



Here are my three Cones together .... again a big Thank You to Helene Legrand who was the inspiration for these projects! xx



Supplies

Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
[102023]
£3.75

No comments: