Tuesday 11 November 2014

Gift Box Punch Board


This lovely box was another of the items I created for display at my last catalogue launch.

The box was created using the Gift Box Punch Board. It's the third largest, so uses a piece of card measuring 10" x 10".

I used the fabulous Under The Tree Specialty DSP for this. 

The Tag was created using the Merry Everything stamps and it was punched out with the Note Tag Punch.

For the top decoration I punched out a 1 3/4" Scallop Circle from Gold Glimmer card. I stamped the smallest Star from the Bright and Beautiful stamp set onto a piece of Kraft card stock, using Whisper White craft ink and punched it out with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch. After inking the edges of the circle with the same ink, I set it onto the Scallop Circle.

The Rhinestone was coloured with one of the Daffodil Delight Blendabilities.



The ribbon bow is pretty :o) I don't do these often because they do use a lot of ribbon!

They are very simple to do. You just create loops with your ribbon - holding it in the middle for each loop. You can add as many loops as you like. When you are done, you want to tie some twine around the centre to keep everything in place and then add your topper.
Supplies


No comments: