Friday 21 November 2014

Stampin' Up! - Amazing Birthday - Card 1


Amazing Birthday was one of the stamp sets we received for free at the European Convention last month.

I was very good and didn't buy it beforehand - even though I wanted it! So now I have had a chance to play. Over the next few days I will show you what I've been making :o)

I wanted to make a set of cards perfect for our male friends and family. The colours I used are Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie and Cherry Cobbler.

The colour combination is outside of my usual comfort zone .... I don't often use oranges :o) But every so often I like to shake things up a bit and pick a combination from the Color Coach. You can find this lovely little product on page 176 of our main catalogue. It is a swatchbook with a card for every colour in our collections. On the reverse of each card you have suggested colour combinations :o) It's the perfect tool if you are colour challenged ..... or just want to try something a little different :o)


Supplies


Color Coach
[130118]
£13.50

No comments: