Wednesday 19 November 2014

Stampin' Up! - Gift Card Envelope Die - With Gold Soiree DSP


I have a couple of little boxes to share with you today :o)

The one on the left is a gift for a recent Party Hostess and the one on the right is one I created as the Door Prize for the Party.

The colours are outside of my comfort zone really, but I like them :o) I wanted to use some of the beautiful Gold Soiree Specialty papers, so chose Calypso Coral as my base cardstock.

The box on the right is a simple Pizza style box and contains chocolates.

I used the Gift Card Envelope Thinlits die to create the top for the Hostess Gift box. I love the shape of it as a lid and it makes it look 'fancy' when really it's a very simple box to create. It contains a few product samples :o)

The 'Thanks' sentiment is from the Another Thank You stamp set. The 'For You' is one of the stamps you receive with the Everyday Occasions Card Making Kit.


Supplies

No comments: