Sunday 16 November 2014

Starburst Sayings - Blendabilities Technique Card


This is one of the other cards we made at my Technique Class this week :o)

I have used the Starburst Sayings stamp set, together with the matching framelits.

I love this set, it can be used for so many occasions :o)


The Technique uses Blendabilities Markers with Window Sheet (Acetate) and Rubbing Alcohol (Isopropyl). 

You select your colours / tones of Blendabilites that you wish to use and using the brush tip end, cover the Window Sheet on one side with them.

You then want to splatter the Rubbing Alcohol all over the inked side - wait - and leave it to dry. If you spritz it on, you will get a different look. 

I have my Rubbing Alcohol in a spray bottle, so just unscrewed the top and used attached plastic tube to do the splatter - you just keep dipping it into the liquid and tap the other end to apply.

Supplies

No comments: