Wednesday 5 November 2014

Wondrous Wreath - Christmas Cards - 1



I have been playing with the Wondrous Wreath stamp set. Over the next few days I will share what I've been creating :o)

This is such a beautiful stamp set. You can find it in the Autumn / Winter catalogue on page 9 ..... it's available as a Product Bundle too, so if you purchase the set with the matching framelits you will save 15% on the total cost!

I wanted to create a set of cards using this stamp set .... and show you some of the different things you can do with it, together with the framelits. 

All the cards are clean and simple with the same 'look' ... but all are different too :o)


The layout of these first two cards is identical. I just used the different framelits to create the words and overlaid them onto each Wreath.

I love this sentiment from the set, the font is ..... well ..... wonderful :o)



I used Dazzling Diamonds glitter over the berries on the Wreath to add a little more sparkle. I was going to use Crystal Effects, but as it takes longer to dry, so I switched to the glitter :o) 
Supplies

Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
[102023]
£3.75

No comments: