Friday 7 November 2014

Wondrous Wreath - Christmas Cards - 3


I decided to switch the orientation of these last two cards to landscape - but they could just have easily been created as portrait cards.


The placement of the sentiment is really the only difference with this card - and I flag cut the ends of it.

I love the Silver Foil - just a little of it makes such a difference to a card.


I used 1 and a half Wreaths for this card. I cut them in half before placing them across the card as a garland.

All the Wreaths were firstly stamped with Pool Party ink. The next stage was stamped using Bermuda Bay and finally, the berries were stamped with Island Indigo. I love this combination of blues and probably use it far too much :o)

Supplies

Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
[102023]
£3.75

No comments: