Friday 9 January 2015

Mini Treat Bag Thinlit Dies


As a Demonstrator, I receive a Bi-Monthly magazine from Stampin' Up! called Impressions. This magazine is full of useful information to help me run my business .... and it is also full of Project ideas :o)

One of the ideas this month was to use the Mini Treat Bag dies in a different way to create a stand up bag, like the one above. I used that as my inspiration for this project.

The main die comes in two parts - one large which would make the front and half the back of the flat bag - and one small which makes the other half of the bag back. Instead of using the small one, I cut the larger die out twice - this enabled me to create the shape above when the two pieces were joined together. You also need to cut a little rectangular piece to cover the bottom of the bag.



I used some of the other dies in the set to create and decorate the pennants and to cut the star shape from the centre of the bag.
Supplies

Big Shot
[113439]
£87.95
Glue Dots
[103683]
£3.95

No comments: