Saturday 17 January 2015

Painted Petals



I have just started to play with the Painted Petals stamp set :o) 

Now, although this was another ' Love at First Sight' stamp set for me, when I came to use in a few weeks back ..... I really struggled! I didn't like anything I created with it and in the end I put it away. I have learned that when that happens it's best to move on to something else for a while and then come back to it. I am very happy to say that I am no longer struggling ..... and the 'Love' is back! :o)


The background papers come from the Painted Blooms DSP pack - and they coordinate beautifully with the stamp set.

I used Rose Red, Pink Pirouette and Wild Wasabi on this card.

I first inked the flowers up with Pink Pirouette and then gently touched them to the Rose Red ink pad to get the colour mix :o)


Supplies

No comments: