Sunday 8 February 2015

Petal Potpourri - With Tiny Treat Box


I am so happy that the Tiny Treat Boxes were carried over to the Spring / Summer Catalogue ..... I have my fingers crossed that they will also make it into the next annual catalogue too! :o)

You can currently find them on page 5. You get 25 boxes for £6.25 ... I think this is fabulous value to money. 

The boxes are time savers. Of course you can make your own boxes if you want to, but using these little beauties has saved me time on so many occassions.


I used some of our Gold Soiree Specialty DSP to decorate the sides and the top. 

The ribbon is from the Sale-a-Bration exclusive Best Year Ever Accessory Pack. You get 3 reels of ribbon included, in Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry and Coastal Cabana. You also get 24 Designer Buttons too .... some in each of the same colours.


I stamped the Petal Potpourri flower onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock using Memento ink and punched it out with the matching Flower Medallion punch. These two new products are available as a Bundle in the Spring / Summer catalogue - so you can purchase them together and save 15% on the price!

I used my Blendabilities Markers to colour the flower and then added Crystal Effects to the centre. When this was dry, I snipped between the petals and shaped them with my Bone Folder.

Supplies

Bone Folder
[102300]
£5.75

No comments: