Thursday 5 March 2015

Happy Easter Bunny - Spinner Card


This card was CASE'd from my lovely friend Heike :o)

As soon as I saw Heike's version I fell in love with it and wanted to try to create one too. Fortunately Heike has a video on her blog showing us how to create these cards and although it is in German and I don't speak a word of it .... she makes it really clear and simple to copy :o)

I also used this as my Make & Take for my Team Meeting last night. 

It's a really cute Spinner card - you can move the butterfly all the way around the Oval.


I coloured the image using my Blender Pen and ink pads .... and yes I am a little rusty .... I think the Blendabilities have spoilt me! :o)


This was my first version :o) I made a mistake (you won't be able to spot it), so created the second one above. BUT then I forgot to tie the ribbon on before putting the background layer on! Sighhhhh .... so I had to improvise :o)

Supplies

Blender Pens
[102845]
£8.95
Big Shot
[113439]
£87.95

No comments: