Tuesday 19 May 2015

You've Got This - Sneak Peek - With The Gift Box Punch Board!



You've Got This .... is one of the new stamp sets coming with the new Annual Catalogue on 2nd June.

This is one of the sets that Demonstrators are able to get now with our pre-orders.

It's a beautiful set with a fabulous grungy background stamp! I think this will be used by many ..... many times :o)

I used Baked Brown Sugar, White and Basic Black for my colour combination. The paper comes from the soon to be retired 2013 - 2015 Backgrounds Stack.


The Gift Bag was created with another Sneak Peek item! The Gift Bag Punch Board!!

This was my first try with it. I admit it took me a minute to 'get' it, but now I have - it's easy :o) My advice ..... watch one of the videos showing you how to use it before starting to play :o)


The board can punch the holes in the top of the bag for you if you want them. You can then weave your ribbon or twine through all the holes and create two handles to hold your bag.

I made a 'large' bag, using a piece of DSP 12" x 6". This made a bag 4 3/4" tall and 3 3/4" wide - the depth for the standard Gift Bags will always be 2" when using the board.




Supplies

No comments: