Monday 22 June 2015

Bohemian Borders - Thanks Card



I have been playing with the Bohemian Borders stamp set this last week.

I didn't fall in love with this one straight away .... it took a little while! :o) We were able to pre-order it a month ahead of the new Catalogue launching. BUT ..... I decided it wasn't for me then.

It wasn't until I decided to use the Bohemian DSP for this month's Scrapbook Class that I started to come around to the coordinating stamps. You will see my Scrapbook Pages at the end of the week :o)

For the next 3 days, I am going to show you some of the cards I made using the set, keeping to the Colours used in the Bohemian DSP.


Surprisingly (to me) this was a really fun set to play with! I love this little motif. It is a 3-step stamping image but really quick to do and line up using the Photopolymer stamps.

Supplies

You Can Create It! Is an International Monthly Challenge.

Are You Up For The Challenge And Ready To Join Us ....?

Click on the above picture for full details of how to play :o) 

No comments: