Sunday 28 June 2015

Bohemian Borders - With Sassy Salutations


The more I use the Bohemian Borders stamp set, the more I am loving it :o)

It's a bit of a challenge for me .... I'm not a straight stamper :o) I'm usually slightly wonky. BUT it really doesn't matter if the borders aren't perfectly straight .... they still look Fab! :o)

I kept this to a flat card, with no raised layers so it's perfect to pop in the mail.


This may be my last card made using this set for a little while, so I wanted to deviate a little from the colours I had used previously ..... and I wanted to use the Motif and Borders together on a card.

So I chose Melon Mambo, Blackberry Bliss and Smoky Slate .... and how gorgeous do they look together? :o)

I dug out my Sassy Salutations sentiments and created (yet) another 'Thank You' card ..... I told you I used loads :o)

Supplies

You Can Create It! Is an International Monthly Challenge.

Are You Up For The Challenge And Ready To Join Us ....?

Click on the above picture for full details of how to play :o) 

No comments: