Thursday 11 June 2015

Book A Party Gift Bag - Contents


Yesterday I showed you the Gift Bags I created for the Book A Party promotion I ran at my Event last Saturday. Today, I am showing you the contents of the bags :o)



This lovely Wallet holds a Photopolymer stamp set. I saved these from a promotion Stampin' Up! ran a little while back .... I wanted to use them as Party Booking incentives and this weekend was the time :o)

I used more of the Bohemian Designer Series Paper and teamed it with Delightful Dijon and Blackberry Bliss card stock .... a gorgeous combination!

The sentiment is from the Crazy About You stamp set.

I used the Gift Bag Punch Board to shape the flap at the top of the Wallet ..... BUT this time I didn't use it to create the entire project. This Wallet needed to be wider than the Large score line would allow and I wanted to keep it to an A4 sheet of card, so I used my Simply Scored board for the scoring.


I also covered a Memo Pad - following the same design as the Wallet. And .... of course I had to include a matching pen :o)


Supplies

You Can Create It! Is an International Monthly Challenge.

Are You Up For The Challenge And Ready To Join Us ....?

Click on the above picture for full details of how to play :o) 

No comments: