Saturday 20 June 2015

Gorgeous - Wild About Flowers!


I love this card! It came out of the blue and is nothing like I set out to do. BUT .... It's great! :o)

Who knew Tangelo Twist would look so fabulous with Crumb Cake? 

I love the image against the script background too. This is one of the new designs from the Neutrals Colour Collection DSP (12"x12") stack.


This ribbon is so pretty too. It's new in this catalogue in five colours. We had it in the In Colours last year - but it's all change for this year :o)

The framelits used for the mats are also new - these are called Lots of Labels ..... and they go from the very big to the tiny one I have used on this card for the sentiment.


Supplies

You Can Create It! Is an International Monthly Challenge.

Are You Up For The Challenge And Ready To Join Us ....?

Click on the above picture for full details of how to play :o) 

1 comment:

Michelle Gray said...

Such a pretty card. Love how you used the ribbon for that finishing touch. Found it via Pinterest and referenced it in my blog post here:
http://nuts4stampin.typepad.com/nuts_for_stampin/2015/07/its-tuesday-new-weekly-deals.html
I'm in the US, not a local competitor of yours, so I hope you don't mind.
TFS!