Wednesday 17 June 2015

More - Pretty Birthday Blossoms


Good Morning! It's a beautiful day here today ..... and so it should be with Summer only a few days away :o) It's always a bit dodgy in the UK though - who knows when our actual Summer will come! I am always a little worried when we get good weather around April time ...... that could have been our 'Summer' already done :o)

So ..... this has to be another 'Spring' card for you today. Beautiful Calypso Coral with Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron. I am still playing with the Birthday Blossoms stamp set :o)


I watercolored the flowers and leaves using the Aqua Painter and ink pads. I'm not a great watercolour-er ..... but I do enjoy it :o)

The flowers coordinate with our Pansy Punch, but I cut the leaves out with scissors.

The embossing folder I used for the background is another new one - Brick Wall. This folder is BIG .... bigger than our others - at 6" x 6" - so you can emboss much larger panels with it if you wish to :o)


Supplies

You Can Create It! Is an International Monthly Challenge.

Are You Up For The Challenge And Ready To Join Us ....?

Click on the above picture for full details of how to play :o) 

No comments: