Thursday 18 June 2015

Wild About Flowers - Poppies


Wild About Flowers was one of the stamp sets I 'had to own' when I saw it in the new catalogue. So .... it was right there on my first order :o)


I love this Poppy stamp. I used Real Red ink to start with .... because when I think of Poppies I always think of them being red :o)

Over the last year or so, where I walk my dogs every morning, there is a new road being build. This is now almost finished. 

Although I hate this road - it goes right through the middle of where I walk my dogs and will be a danger to them when it opens - at the moment it is glorious. 


They say Poppies thrive on waste ground ... well both sides of this new road are absolutely covered with gorgeous Red Poppies. I have never seen so many all together like they are. It's such a beautiful sight! :o)


It a wonderful start to the day just walking my dogs, but walking next to these beautiful banks of Poppies really lifts your spirit :o)



And ..... of course you get yellow Poppies too :o) And ..... as this is my favourite colour, I had to repeat the card in Daffodil Delight.

Quick ..... clean ..... and simple ..... :o)

Supplies

You Can Create It! Is an International Monthly Challenge.

Are You Up For The Challenge And Ready To Join Us ....?

Click on the above picture for full details of how to play :o) 

1 comment:

Jill said...

These are gorgeous cards. Saw some poppies going up the 303 last week, they look fab in large groups.
Jill