Saturday 11 July 2015

Birthday Blossoms - Toilet Tissue Background!


Toilet Tissue background was the final Technique we covered in class this month :o) Although I did use Toilet Tissue for this, normal Tissues (Kleenex etc.) work absolutely fine too :o)

The technique is simple, you need to make a pile of squares of tissue. I spritzed each layer with water as I piled them on top of each other - using 5 in total. I then flipped the pile over and spritzed the bottom again.

Place the pile in your chosen embossing folder and give it another good spritz - you don't want it sodden, but you do want it good and wet.

Run it through the Big Shot, then remove and allow to dry. If you want to tear the edges, this is best done while it is still wet.

It definitely adds some interesting texture to your projects :o)


The stamp set I used for this is Birthday Blossoms .... I LOVE this set - especially the image with the tiny flowers on it. I used the big flower stamp here and punched them out using the Pansy punch. The leaves were hand cut .... I had to slow my ladies down a bit! :o)

Supplies

You Can Create It! Is an International Monthly Challenge.

Are You Up For The Challenge And Ready To Join Us ....?

Click on the above picture for full details of how to play :o) 

No comments: