Friday 28 August 2015

Timeless Elegance - Scrapbook Page 2


This is the second of the Pages created in my monthly Scrapbook Class.

I sponged the edges of the paper using Sahara Sand ink. I was planning to 'grunge' both Pages up a bit - I think that would have been great too. However, once I had decided on all the elements and the layout, I thought it just looked so clean and beautiful .... but still with a 'Vintage-y' feel, that I left it as is :o) 


Again, the flower sprays came from one of the sheets and were coloured using Sponge Daubers and ink pads. I love the soft colours of them and think it works really well just having them as the only colour on the Pages.


I love the strip that runs down both Pages. I was very careful when I cut these out to get the 'right' bit of the design :o) The Metal Rimmed Pearls add the perfect accent to finish them off.


Here are both the Pages together. I think these might well be my favourite of the whole year so far :o)



Supplies

You Can Create It! Is an International Monthly Challenge.

Are You Up For The Challenge And Ready To Join Us ....?

Click on the above picture for full details of how to play :o) 

1 comment:

Barbara Taylor said...

Very pretty, love the layout for the pages and the choice of paper and colors.