Thursday 6 August 2015

Timeless Elegance - Team Training Make and Take


Last night I held my monthly Team Meeting. 

We catch up with what's happening with everyone, go though any news and information that Stampin' Up! have released - chat .... and craft :o)

And ...... this was the Make & Take project. 

Timeless Elegance is one of the new Designer Series Paper packs in the annual catalogue. All the designs are in Black, Vanilla and Sahara Sand .... and the papers are absolutely stunning! Two of the sheets have these absolutely gorgeous Roses on them - which you can colour.

I used my Subtles Markers to colour them in - Pink Pirouette, So Saffron and Soft Sky. When I say 'colour' - I mean it in the loosest possible way. You just need to cover the flowers with colour - I used the scribble technique to do this! :o)

I created the cards the same size as our Notecards, that way I was able to cut 10 pieces of DSP from 1 sheet.


Once coloured you cover the complete piece with Versamark ink and then sprinkle Heat & Stick powder all over. Once this has been heated and melts, it becomes sticky. Dazzling Diamonds glitter is then added on top. This does stick immediately, but you still need to heat the paper again to get it to set into the glue - then you won't get any shedding.

Have you tried Heat & Stick yet? It's not a new product, we've had it for years! You can find it on page 162 in the catalogue :o)

Supplies

You Can Create It! Is an International Monthly Challenge.

Are You Up For The Challenge And Ready To Join Us ....?

Click on the above picture for full details of how to play :o) 

No comments: