Wednesday 24 February 2016

Team Promotion - Rose Wonder Gifts


This little box holds our Team Key Ring - which already has its first Bead on it :o) I always give my Team this gift on their first Promotion. They can then collect more Beads when they Promote again, Recruit other Demonstrators or attend Stampin' Up! Events with me.

I love Blackberry Bliss with Soft Sky and Whisper White - it's a beautiful colour combination :o)


A pack of Pearls was also part of the gift. I created a Belly Band for these to make them 'pretty' :o)


Congratulations Jen .... you are doing so well :o) xxx

Supplies

Place an order for £45 and choose a free gift from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure! You can choose one free gift for each £45 spent.

Host a Party (or place an order) of £200 or more to earn an EXTRA £20 in Hostess Rewards!

Join my Team before the end of March and receive £160 worth of product (of your choice) for just £99!


Full Details Here!

1 comment:

Kylie Bertucci said...

Just stunning Teri! Congratulations! Your projects are one of my most popular pins this week and is being highlighted on my blog today. Thanks for sharing. Kylie xx