Friday 4 March 2016

Bloomin' Love - With Bloomin' Heart Thinlits


Today I am sharing another card I made for my Launch display :o) It uses the Bloomin' Heart thinlits die again - which is just so gorgeous! :o)

I used the small floral heart from the Bloomin' Love stamp set for the background - stamping it six times to create the pretty border around the edges. 

The stamps in this set are far to pretty to just use for Valentines day - this card would make a perfect Mother's day card :o)


I finished off by adding several of our basic Pearls to the flowers :o)

Supplies

Place an order for £45 and choose a free gift from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure! You can choose one free gift for each £45 spent.

Host a Party (or place an order) of £200 or more to earn an EXTRA £20 in Hostess Rewards!

Join my Team before the end of March and receive £160 worth of product (of your choice) for just £99!


Full Details Here!

No comments: