Monday 14 March 2016

Mini Treat Bags with Rose Garden Thinlits


These were the little gifts that I created as my Hostess Gift and Door Prize for each of my Parties last month.

I used some of the lovely paper from the Its' My Party 12" x 12" stack to create the bags - using the Mini Treat Bag thinlits.

I wrapped some Watermelon Wonder Lace Trim around them and secured it at the top with a bow using metallic thread. The fronts were then decorated using the Rose Garden thinlits.

The frame for the sentiments and the 'Thank You' come from the Rose Wonder stamp set .... the 'For You' comes from the Birthday Blooms set.
Supplies

Place an order for £45 and choose a free gift from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure! You can choose one free gift for each £45 spent.

Host a Party (or place an order) of £200 or more to earn an EXTRA £20 in Hostess Rewards!

Join my Team before the end of March and receive £160 worth of product (of your choice) for just £99!


Full Details Here!

No comments: