Sunday 27 March 2016

Team Promotion With Timeless Textures


One of my lovely Team promoted to Silver recently! This is the card I created for her to congratulate her :o)

I used the gorgeous flourish stamp from the new Timeless Textures  set for this one. I chose three colours of ink - Soft Sky, So Saffron and Pink Pirouette. I stamped the flourish all around the edge of the white mat, stamping it several times before re-inking each time to get varying tones.


The sentiment comes from the Guy Greetings set


This is the full set of items that Lesley received when she promoted.

Inside the box is a 'special' silver bead to go on her Team key ring. The large package contains a set of framelits :o)

Supplies

Place an order for £45 and choose a free gift from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure! You can choose one free gift for each £45 spent.

Host a Party (or place an order) of £200 or more to earn an EXTRA £20 in Hostess Rewards!

Join my Team before the end of March and receive £160 worth of product (of your choice) for just £99!


Full Details Here!

No comments: