Monday 1 August 2016

Another .... Thoughtful Branches Sneak Peek


Here is another sneak peek of the Thoughtful Branches bundle. It will be available from tomorrow until the end of August, so you will have plenty of time to get yours :o) I will put full details in my post tomorrow morning.

This time I used two layers for my flower's blossom. When I layered them up, I offset the top one just slightly to add the extra 'depth' and make the flower head look fuller :o)


The Crumb Cake layer was embossed using the Brick Wall folder and then lightly sponged over using the same colour ink - this just gives the bricks a little more definition.

The stamp set comes with several sentiments in lovely fonts - this is just one of them. I cut the mats using the Layering Circle framelits.

Supplies

No comments: